FALL 2020 SEASON
- Early registration is now open for the FALL 2020 soccer season.
- All players who plan to play this fall must register (even if you registered for the spring).
- The registration fee is $0.00 for all returning players who registered for the spring season and who have not requested and received a refund.
- The early, regular and late registration fees for all other players are listed on our registration page.
SUMMER 2020 CLINICS
- Pending further direction from authorities who have jurisdiction over our play, we anticipate opening registration for our summer programs the week of June 15th.
- All players who plan to play this summer must register (even if you registered for the spring).
- The registration fee will be $150.00 for all players (due to limitations with our registration software, we can only transfer spring registration fees to one other program, which is the fall per above; note, this is different from our prior email).
- Players will be placed into grade groups based on their age for the upcoming fall 2020 – spring 2021 school year.
- Summer program highlights include:
- Run by HYSA’s Director of Coaching Chris Streeter and Revolution Academy Coaches;
- 6 weeks from the week of 7/6 to the week of 8/10;
- One session per week for SF and ASF, 2 sessions per week for grades 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8, and a return of our high school pre-season clinic (days, time of day, and length of sessions TBD); and
- Weekly game-like scrimmages for grades 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 on lined fields with referees, timed halves and uniforms.
Finally, if your player will not be playing this summer or next fall, then you may request a refund via email@example.com.
- A full 8-week season that begins later and ends later (including possible summer play).
- Shortened season that begins later and ends normally or slightly later.
- There is also the possibility of the season being canceled depending on the decisions of national, state and local authorities having jurisdiction over our play.
Registration is now open for the High School Preseason Clinic!
Who: For all boys and girls who plan to play any level of high school soccer during the fall of 2019.
Description: A six (6) week summer clinic including a combination of speed, agility, quickness, strength and endurance training, skills training, small‐sided games, and scrimmages. All sessions will be run by experienced New England Revolution Academy Coaches.
Location: Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School, Aztec Field, 215 Fitchburg St, Marlborough.
When (15 Sessions)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, weeks of 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 and 8/5, 6:30 ‐ 8:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, week of 8/12, 6:00 ‐ 8:00 PM
Registration: Go to https://reg.sportspilot.com/105576/login to register. Registration will be open from 6/3 to 8/11.
Cost: $150.00 per player with a $25.00 discount for each additional sibling.
Required: Players should wear a t‐shirt, soccer shorts, soccer socks, shin‐guards and soccer cleats. Bring a size 5 soccer ball and plenty of water.
Why should you register?
- You want extra touches on the ball to improve your game.
- You want to be physically fit the first day of team practices.
- You want to earn a starting position on your team.
- You want to hold a starting position on your team.
- You want to advance to a next level team.
- You want to improve your compete level.
Congratulations to the Girls G5/6A team with coach Sam Calandra for winning the Nashoba Cup (NCup) this past weekend, beating Nashoba G5/6A 2-1 in the final!
We are excited to offer Winter Futsal programs this winter. Futsal is an indoor, small‐sided game played on a hard surface with a heavier futsal ball and futsal goals. Futsal offers many benefits as it improves decision making skills, improves reaction time, provides many touches on the ball, increases power via the weighted ball, develops confidence and improves creativity in 1v1’s. We are offering two sessions; one starting in December and one starting in February.
- For our younger ages (Advanced Small Fry and Grade 1/2), we will have parent volunteer coaches run the sessions, including a mix of skills and games. For these age groups, we will be holding the sessions on Saturdays at the Hudson Portuguese Club.
- For our older ages (Grade 3/4 and Grades 5/6 & 7/8), we will have a Revolution Academy coach run the sessions, including a mix of skills and games. For these age groups, we will be holding the sessions on Saturdays mornings at the Hudson MetroWest Boys and Girls Club.
We are very proud to introduce our new HYSA logo! We had a logo contest earlier this year where the the winning entry would receive $100 but the HYSA Board determined that the none of the logos submitted met our brand requirements and so we didn’t declare a winner. This summer, we created a HYSA logo committee (Ed Hannan, Amanda Gyllstrom and Olivier Sartor) tasked with creating a new logo and kudos to them for the result. We want to thank everyone who applied for the logo contest including Ainsley Majer, Brian Estrela, Carl Hart, Courtney DePeter, Dan Rouse, Dylan DePeter, Luke DePeter, James Malloy, Jonathan Moura and Julie Kuhn. As consolation prize, we are awarding Dan Rouse $50 for his 2nd place logo submission. We hope your share our enthusiasm about our new logo and stay tuned for new merchandise in the coming months emblazoned with our new logo.