FALL 2020 SEASON
- Early registration is now open for the FALL 2020 soccer season.
- All players who plan to play this fall must register (even if you registered for the spring).
- The registration fee is $0.00 for all returning players who registered for the spring season and who have not requested and received a refund.
- The early, regular and late registration fees for all other players are listed on our registration page.
SUMMER 2020 CLINICS
- Pending further direction from authorities who have jurisdiction over our play, we anticipate opening registration for our summer programs the week of June 15th.
- All players who plan to play this summer must register (even if you registered for the spring).
- The registration fee will be $150.00 for all players (due to limitations with our registration software, we can only transfer spring registration fees to one other program, which is the fall per above; note, this is different from our prior email).
- Players will be placed into grade groups based on their age for the upcoming fall 2020 – spring 2021 school year.
- Summer program highlights include:
- Run by HYSA’s Director of Coaching Chris Streeter and Revolution Academy Coaches;
- 6 weeks from the week of 7/6 to the week of 8/10;
- One session per week for SF and ASF, 2 sessions per week for grades 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8, and a return of our high school pre-season clinic (days, time of day, and length of sessions TBD); and
- Weekly game-like scrimmages for grades 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 and 7/8 on lined fields with referees, timed halves and uniforms.
Finally, if your player will not be playing this summer or next fall, then you may request a refund via email@example.com.