Players, Parents and Coaches,
The HYSA Fall Season Parents and Coaches meeting will be held on Monday, August 29th, 2016 at Hudson High School.
(Room F101) for the Small Fry/Advanced Small Fry/U8 and older age groups
We will be in Room F101 for the following meetings:
- 5 PM- Referee in Training Meetings for HYSA
- 6 PM- Small Fry/Advanced Small Fry Parents Information Meeting
- 6:30 PM- U8 Parents Information Meeting
- 7 PM- U10-U18 Parents Information Meeting (NVYSL Teams)
- 7:30 PM- 8:30 PM – Small Fry/Advanced Small Fry, U8 and above Coaches Meetings (Please have at least one coach from each team attend)
Please join us for information on the upcoming season.
This meeting will be open to parents in the Small Fry/Advanced Small Fry, U8 and above programs.
We will discuss the program and relevant times for games and practices.
We are hoping to have more information on the opening of the fields and the status for the first week of games.
We look forward to meeting with you and addressing any questions you may have.
HYSA Board of Directors