We require that players have a uniform to play HYSA. There are 3 age-specific uniforms for HYSA, see below for more information.
- Small Fry & Advanced Small Fry
Small Fry & Advanced Small Fry Uniforms
The only required uniform element for the Small Fry and Advanced Small Fry is the small fry T-Shirt which you can order during the registration process. Each season we order the same T-shirts for Small Fry so if you have other children that have played small fry in the past you can use the same T-Shirt. If you did not order a T-Shirt during registration and you need to order a T-Shirt at any time after that please contact HYSA’s Small Fry Coordinator. Parents will need to provide shorts, soccer socks, shin guards and cleats.
All U8 players are required to wear a U8 T-Shirt and the HYSA shorts and socks. The U8 T-Shirt is provided by the HSYA and does not need to be ordered, but you will need to order the shorts and socks at registration. Please note that HYSA Uniforms changed in the Fall of 2014, so if you have shorts or socks from a season before that you will need to order new ones.
- Click here to go the HYSA Uniform store on soccer.com.
- Click on the “U8 KIT” menu item located under the Hudson Youth Soccer Store introduction
All U10 to U19 players need a full HYSA uniform is required including the HYSA Shirt, Shorts and Socks. When you register your child via HYSA’s online registration process for U10 or above for the first time an email will be sent with the uniform ordering instructions.
U10-U19 New Uniform Ordering
If you have not ordered a uniform for the U10 age group (or other age group if you are new to HYSA), then you will receive an email regarding the uniform ordering instructions. If have shorts and socks for the U8 group then at U10 you will only need to order the Uniform shirt. Sometimes emails from Soccer.com will end up in your junk email folder.
U10-U19 Reordering Uniforms
- To open a link to the HYSA Uniform store on soccer.com.
- On the club’s main page you will see a drop down menu to select your child’s age group on the left most column of the screen.
- Once you have selected your age group, a list of players will appear below the drop down menu. You may then select your child’s name.
- Below the list of team players you will find the Category section. Here you will be able to select between Required or Recommended items.
- You may then select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
Soccer.com Customer Service