Description: Futsal is an indoor, small‐sided game played on a hard surface with a heavier futsal ball and smaller-sized futsal goals. Parent coaches will run the ASF & Grade 1/2 sessions and Revolution Academy coaches will run the Grade 3/4+ sessions.
Benefits: Futsal improves players’ decision making skills, improves players’ reaction time, provides players with many touches on the ball, increases players’ power via the weighted ball, develops players’ confidence and improves players’ creativity in 1v1’s.
Time Slots: The younger players will have 1 hour time slot and the older players will have 60-75 minute time slot.
- Advanced Small Fry: 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (1 hour time slot each week)
- Grade 1/2: 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM (1 hour time slot each week)
- Grade 3/4: 8:30 AM ‐ 10:30 AM (60-75 minute time slot each week)
- Grade 5/6 and 7/8: 10:30 AM ‐ 12:30 PM (60-75 minute time slot each week)
- Session 1: 12/01/18, 12/08/18, 12/15/18, 12/22/18, 01/05/19, 01/12/19, 01/19/19, 01/26/19
- Session 2: 02/02/19, 02/09/19, 03/02/19, 03/09/19, 03/16/19, 03/23/19, 03/30/19, 04/06/19
- ASF/Grade 1/2: Hudson Portuguese Club, 13 Port Street, Hudson off of River Street. When entering the Hudson Portuguese Club on the lower level through the rear entrance, you’ll see a sign for “Gym Entrance.”
- Grade 3/4/5/6/7/8: Hudson MetroWest Boys and Girls Club, 2nd floor gym, 21 Church Street, Hudson, directly off of Main Street, in downtown Hudson. Due to other activities and limited parking, sessions are intended to be drop‐off and pick‐up.
Required: Players should wear a t‐shirt, shorts, soccer socks, shin‐guards, and non‐marking indoor soccer shoes or sneakers, and should bring water.
Registration: Go to our Registration page to register.