|Small Fry (Pre-school)||Born between 9/1/2012 – 8/31/2013||$60.00||
This is an introductory soccer program meeting once per week on Saturday mornings for 8 weeks. All players need a size 3 ball and all players will receive a T-shirt at no cost.
|Advanced Small Fry (Kindergarten)||Born between 9/1/2011 – 8/31/2012||$60.00||
This is a continuation of the Small Fry program meeting once per week on Saturday mornings for 8 weeks. All players need a size 3 ball and all new players will receive a T-shirt at no cost.
|Grade 1/2 (formerly U8)||Entering Grade 1 or 2 fall 2017||$85.00||This is a local soccer program with 2 practices per week and Sunday games at 12:30, 2:00 or 3:30 PM versus teams from Hudson, Maynard and Marlborough.|
|Grade 3/4 (formerly U10)||Entering grade 3 or 4 fall 2017||$85.00||This is a developmental travel soccer program with 2 practices per week and games on Saturday mornings versus teams in the Route 495 area (8 games total).|
|Grade 5/6 (formerly U12)||Entering grade 5 or 6 fall 2017||$85.00||This is a competitive travel soccer program with 2 practices per week and games on Saturday mornings (girls) or afternoons (boys) versus teams in the Route 495 area (8 games total).|
|Grade 7/8 (formerly U14)||Entering grade 7 or 8 fall 2017||$85.00||Same as above but with games on Saturday afternoons for both girls and boys.|
|Grade 9/12 (High School)||Entering grades 9-12 fall 2017||$85.00||
Same as above but with optional practices each week and games on Sunday afternoons with an 8v8 format in the fall and 11v11 in the Spring. Teams may be CO-ED.
- Register by 6/30/2017 and receive $10 off each registration!
- Prices listed are for the regular registration period from 7/01/2017 to 8/7/2017.
- After 8/07/2017, a $20 late fee will be added to each registration.
- Players in Grades 3/4 to 7/8 registering after 8/7/2017 during late registration are not guaranteed placement on a team.
- Registration is by credit card only and players will not be placed on a team without payment.