The HYSA board of directors understands that some circumstances may occur that would require a player to withdraw from the league. For this reason the HYSA Board of directors have established the following refund policy. There is a lot of work involved and preparing for a season, we ask that the following policy be followed to ensure the impacted team is addressed properly and the proper refund can be issued.
- To receive a full refund, requests must be requested no later than March 1st for the Spring season and August 1st for the Fall season.
- Any refund request after the above dates and before the start of the season will be granted for 50% of the registration fee.
- All refund requests must be emailed to the HYSA registrar at email@example.com to be considered official. Verbal requests will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be issued after the above dates except for season ending injury that occurs before the season starts.
- All refunds will include the amount of refund minus the online registration processing fee. Processing fee includes MYSA fee, Nashoba league fees and any fees that are not refundable to HYSA.
- If applicable, the uniform fee will be refunded if the uniform is returned unused.