Digital Marketing Intern
Hudson Youth Soccer Association is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern. We are looking for a student who is enthusiastic about soccer. This is a part-time, unpaid internship that would require a 2-3 hours per week until the end of June and could possibly be extended through the end of 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn key digital marketing skills and best practices for an eventual career in digital marketing.
- Marketing Strategy: Learn how the HYSA executes on its marketing and brand strategy to retain existing participation and drive new registrations.
- Website: Learn how to manage the HYSA WordPress website; content updates, new page creation, media creation and management.
- Social Media: Learn how to manage and post on the HYSA social media platforms; Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and additional social media channels that may be deemed relevant. Create content, design graphics and optimize posts using social media best practices.
- Content Marketing: Learn how to write content marketing pieces including email, blog posts and social media posts.
- Email Marketing: Learn use our email platform; creating, editing and managing our periodic email blasts. Learn how to manage our email distribution lists.
- Search Engine Optimization: Learn how to optimize the HYSA website pages and blog posts to rank higher on search engines like Google.
- Marketing Metrics: Learn how to analyze digital marketing metrics including Google Analytics; web traffic, sources of traffic and A/B testing. Track, measure, and analyze social media posts.
- Must be at least a junior in high school.
- No prior marketing experience is required.
- Creativity and writing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to attend most of our monthly board meetings at Avidia Bank meeting room which are typically held during the week usually from 7pm to 8pm.
Note: This is not HYSA Board position.
If interested, please send a cover letter and a resume outlining your marketing, writing and creative experience plus your enthusiasm for soccer to firstname.lastname@example.org