Website and Social Media Coordinator
Hudson Youth Soccer Association is looking for a Website and Social Media Coordinator. This is board-level position for a soccer parent to help drive new player registrations and communicate our club activities. Some marketing experience is required and we will provide comprehensive training on the process and procedures. No soccer coaching experience is necessary – just love for the game.
- Marketing Strategy: Manage marketing and brand strategy to retain existing participation, drive new registrations and communicate club activities.
- Website: Manage the HYSA WordPress website; content updates, new page creation, media creation and management.
- Social Media: Manage and coordinate HYSA social media platforms; Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and additional social media channels that may be deemed relevant. Create content, design graphics and optimize posts using social media best practices.
- Content Marketing: Create content marketing pieces including email, blog posts and social media posts.
- Email Marketing: Assist with email news blasts and manage our email distribution lists.
- Search Engine Optimization: Optimize new and existing HYSA website pages and blog posts.
- Marketing Metrics: Analyze web and social media metrics to optimize future content.
- Some marketing experience is required.
- Must be able to attend most of our monthly meetings at Avidia Bank meeting room.
Note: This is HYSA Board position.
If interested, please send your qualifications or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org