- A full 8-week season that begins later and ends later (including possible summer play).
- Shortened season that begins later and ends normally or slightly later.
- There is also the possibility of the season being canceled depending on the decisions of national, state and local authorities having jurisdiction over our play.
We are very proud to introduce our new HYSA logo! We had a logo contest earlier this year where the the winning entry would receive $100 but the HYSA Board determined that the none of the logos submitted met our brand requirements and so we didn’t declare a winner. This summer, we created a HYSA logo committee (Ed Hannan, Amanda Gyllstrom and Olivier Sartor) tasked with creating a new logo and kudos to them for the result. We want to thank everyone who applied for the logo contest including Ainsley Majer, Brian Estrela, Carl Hart, Courtney DePeter, Dan Rouse, Dylan DePeter, Luke DePeter, James Malloy, Jonathan Moura and Julie Kuhn. As consolation prize, we are awarding Dan Rouse $50 for his 2nd place logo submission. We hope your share our enthusiasm about our new logo and stay tuned for new merchandise in the coming months emblazoned with our new logo.
Exciting news, we are having a contest to choose a new logo for the HYSA that will run from now until the end of this month, February 28th. The winning entry would receive a free HYSA soccer season or a $100 gift card of their choice. Participants should follow the guidelines and rules listed below.
Guidelines and Rules
To participate, submit your original logo designs as attachments along with your name/phone number and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2018 11:59pm. All submissions will be reviewed by the board and the winning design will be announced by March 15th. The winning design becomes property of the HYSA and the winner must sign a release foregoing all future claim on the design. The winner will receive a free HYSA soccer season or a $100 gift card of their choice. You do not need to be a HYSA participant, HYSA parent or live in Hudson to be eligible. The HYSA reserves the right not to award a winning entry if we do not receive enough entries or any satisfactory designs.
Style of the Logo
The logo should be visually clear and simple; should be emblematic of the mission of Hudson Youth Soccer Association.
Text in the Logo
The logo should include the words, “Hudson Youth Soccer Association” and if you want to include the words, “HYSA” or “Hudson, MA” or “Massachusetts”, that is acceptable.
Shape of the Logo
The shape of the logo can be either a crest, circle, square or other shape, but we are like many of the crest logos (see below).
Color of the Logo
Please use all of the following colors when designing the logo.
- Red (Color Hex 255 0 0 #FF0000)
- White (Color Hex 255 255 255 #FFFFFF)
- Black (Color Hex 0 0 0 #000000)
Logo should be submitted in a .jpg format. If you can send along the logo in an .eps format too, that would be a bonus.
Here are two existing HYSA logos plus other soccer logos we thought would be acceptable.
- Hudson-Concord Elks Soccer Shoot Results 2021
- Fall 2021 Registration | Player Evals | Spring Season Ends | HS Clinic
- HYSA Spring 2021 Registration Now Open!
- Fall 2020 Schedule Update
- Registration Now Open For High School Preseason Summer 2020 Clinic
- Registration Now Open For Summer 2020 Soccer Clinic
- Fall 2020 Season Registration Is Open
- Spring Season Update
- Fall 2019 Preseason Meeting Presentation
- High School Preseason Clinic
- Girls G5/6A Win the Nashoba Cup!
- Winter Futsal
- Introducing our new HYSA Logo!
- Fall Preseason Meeting 2018
PO Box 9
Hudson, MA 01749