If the opposing coach for this game has not yet agreed and committed to the date, time and place of this make up, don’t submit this form yet. If the Nashoba League Age Group Coordinator has not been notified about the make up date, don’t submit this form yet. Please get that commitment from the opposing coach, and the NVYSL age coordinator — then submit this form. Please enter or select the information indicated for each field, then click on the send button on the bottom of the page.
- Hudson-Concord Elks Soccer Shoot Results 2021
- Fall 2021 Registration | Player Evals | Spring Season Ends | HS Clinic
- HYSA Spring 2021 Registration Now Open!
- Fall 2020 Schedule Update
- Registration Now Open For High School Preseason Summer 2020 Clinic
- Registration Now Open For Summer 2020 Soccer Clinic
- Fall 2020 Season Registration Is Open
- Spring Season Update
- Fall 2019 Preseason Meeting Presentation
- High School Preseason Clinic
- Girls G5/6A Win the Nashoba Cup!
- Winter Futsal
- Introducing our new HYSA Logo!
- Fall Preseason Meeting 2018
PO Box 9
Hudson, MA 01749
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
The Hudson Youth Soccer Association (HYSA), is a non-profit organization formed and established to provide for the advancement of amateur soccer in the town of Hudson, MA and neighboring towns. It will arrange, promote, organize and supervise amateur soccer competition involving persons four years of age and up to players of high school age.