Thank you for your interest in Hudson Youth Soccer Association (HYSA)!
We have a number of resources for you.
- Calendar: See a list of important dates and the weekly program schedule.
- Code of Conduct: While virtually all parents and spectators are supportive during games and practices, there are some exceptions. Therefore, we ask all parents to sign a Code of Conduct agreement before we let your child participate.
- Soccer Basics: Here is a great resource for kids and parents to learn about the game.
- Soccer Programs: An overview of the different programs from our small fry programs to our high school-aged programs.
- Uniforms: Information about the different uniforms.
- Volunteers: We are a volunteer-based organization and we need your help. Whether it is as a coach, a team parent, a field setter-upper, or any of the many roles we need to be filled, we can’t succeed without your help.