|Advanced Small Fry|
|Grouping:||Combined sessions for boys and girls in kindergarten who generally are 5 years old as of August 31 of the fall season|
|Duration:||• 8 weeks per season
• Fall programs run from September to November and Spring programs run from April to June
|League:||This is a non-travel, in-town program|
|Schedule:||One day per week for practices and games (see graphic below)|
|Games:||Format is 3V3 with small size Infinity goals and size 3 ball|
|Skills Training:||No additional weekly skills training for these grade groups|
|Location:||See graphic below|
- Hudson-Concord Elks Soccer Shoot Results 2021
- Fall 2021 Registration | Player Evals | Spring Season Ends | HS Clinic
- HYSA Spring 2021 Registration Now Open!
- Fall 2020 Schedule Update
- Registration Now Open For High School Preseason Summer 2020 Clinic
- Registration Now Open For Summer 2020 Soccer Clinic
- Fall 2020 Season Registration Is Open
- Spring Season Update
- Fall 2019 Preseason Meeting Presentation
- High School Preseason Clinic
- Girls G5/6A Win the Nashoba Cup!
- Winter Futsal
- Introducing our new HYSA Logo!
- Fall Preseason Meeting 2018
PO Box 9
Hudson, MA 01749
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
The Hudson Youth Soccer Association (HYSA), is a non-profit organization formed and established to provide for the advancement of amateur soccer in the town of Hudson, MA and neighboring towns. It will arrange, promote, organize and supervise amateur soccer competition involving persons four years of age and up to players of high school age.