Important Note About Uniforms: Please Read
All Grade 3/4, Grade 5/6, Grade 7/8, and High School players must wear the current HYSA uniform as of Fall 2021. (All younger players will receive a T-shirt from their coach and do not need to purchase a uniform.) Please visit our Uniforms page for full details.
If your player needs to purchase a new uniform, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Register for Our Soccer Programs” above. You will be taken to our SportsPilot app for registration. Payment for the uniform will take place during the registration process.
- You MUST return to this page and click on the “Order Your Uniform Shirt & Shorts” button above to enter sizing and other information on our Google Form. You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been received.
Hudson Youth Soccer has partnered with SportsPilot to process your online registration. After clicking the following link, HYSA Registration, you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Family setup
You only need to set up your family once when you first register a player in your family. You must use an email address you check regularly, which you will need if you forget your username or password.
2. Player setup
You will only need to set up each player in your family once when you first register your player.
You must register your player(s) for the current season.
You must check out and pay via credit card after registering your player(s). Your player(s) will not be registered or assigned to a team until your credit card transaction is processed and approved.
Early, Regular and Late Registration for Fall and Spring Soccer
Hudson Youth Soccer has three registration periods each season, early, regular, and late registration. During early registration, Hudson Youth Soccer offers a discounted registration fee as stated below for the current season. During regular registration, the registration fee is the unadjusted fee as stated below for the current season. During late registration, Hudson Youth Soccer charges a late fee as stated below for the current season to offset fees the league and state organizations charge to Hudson Youth Soccer.
The following are the registration deadlines for the current season.
Registration Fees for Fall and Spring Soccer
The following are the per-player registration fees for the fall and spring seasons. The Fall season runs from September to early November and the Spring season runs from April to early June. Small Fry is mostly 4-year-olds while Advanced Small Fry is mostly 5-year-olds.
|Advanced Small Fry||$90||$100||$110|
|Grade 1/2 (formerly U8)||$135||$150||$165|
|Grade 3/4 (formerly U10)||$135||$150||$165|
|Grade 5/6 (formerly U12)||$135||$150||$165|
|Grade 7/8 (formerly U14)||$135||$150||$165|
Hudson Youth Soccer also offers a $25 per player discount for the 2nd and 3rd or more players from the same family.
Registration Fee Waivers
Hudson Youth Soccer offers registration fee waivers to player parents of insufficient means on a limited, case‐by‐case basis. To request a waiver, contact the Hudson Youth Soccer Board of Directors President at firstname.lastname@example.org
Player parents may make requests for refunds by email to the Hudson Youth Soccer Board of Directors Registrar at email@example.com
Hudson Youth Soccer issues full refunds to players who either withdraw before the regular registration deadline or Hudson Youth Soccer does not place on a team prior to the start of the season due to roster size limitations or lack of program enrollment. A player conflict with another activity or sport does not trigger a refund and Hudson Youth Soccer will not issue a refund to any player after the regular registration deadline, except for players sustaining a season-ending injury before the third game of the season, in which case Hudson Youth Soccer issues a 50% refund (a doctor’s note is required).
Hudson Youth Soccer issues all refunds via a credit to the credit card the player parent used when registering the player(s) and deducts a 15% per player administration and processing fee from all refunds.
- Hudson Youth Soccer cannot guarantee player placement on a team after the regular registration deadline
- Hudson Youth Soccer will not register or place a player on a team until the player parent pays the registration fee via credit card
- Hudson Youth Soccer may accept player registrations after the late registration deadline for the late registration fee on a case‐by‐case basis and pending available
- Player parents agree to abide by the Hudson Youth Soccer, Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League, and Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association codes of conduct when registering a player