We require that players have a uniform to play HYSA. There are 2 age-specific uniforms for HYSA, see below for more information.
Small Fry & Advanced Small Fry Uniforms
- HYSA will provide a T-shirt to all participating players.
- Parents will need to provide shorts, soccer socks, shin guards and cleats. These items can be any color but it is important that the socks fully cover the shin guards.
Uniform Requirements – Grade 1/2 through High School
- All players in the Grade 1/2 age group and above are required to have a full HYSA uniform. This includes the HYSA game shirt, shorts, and socks.
- If you have a uniform from a from a previous season you can use it as long as it was purchased in fall 2017 or later. (The style and design of the uniform changed in fall 2017 – see image)
- If your child doesn’t have the updated version of the uniform, you must order a new uniform. Once players have this updated uniform they may use it in future seasons.
Ordering Uniforms – Grade 1/2 through High School
- You can order a uniform from Trusted Tees Custom Apparel (formerly Wood Square Design). Once you order a uniform, you will get an email from Trusted Tees when the uniform is complete. Uniforms can be mailed to your house (for an extra charge) or you can pick it up at Trusted Tees, 25 South Street, Hudson, MA 01749.