We require that players have a uniform to play HYSA. There are 2 age-specific uniforms for HYSA, see below for more information.
Small Fry, Advanced Small Fry & Grade 1/2 Uniforms
- HYSA will provide a T-shirt to all participating players.
- Parents will need to provide shorts, soccer socks, shin guards, and cleats. These items can be any color but it is important that the socks fully cover the shin guards.
Grade 3/4, Grade 5/6, Grade 7/8, and High School
- Hudson Youth Soccer Association is pleased to present new soccer uniforms for the Fall 2021 soccer season.
- This applies only to players in or entering Grade 3/4 through High School for Fall 2021 (not Small Fry, Advanced Small Fry, or Grade 1/2).
- In order to present a consistent look and feel among all of our travel teams, all Grade 3/4 through High School players are required to purchase a new uniform for the Fall 2021 soccer season.
- The uniform package costs $65. It consists of a reversible red and white jersey and red soccer shorts. (Note: parents are responsible for cleats, shin guards, socks, and the appropriate-sized ball).
- The payment for the uniform automatically happen when you Register for the Fall 2021 season.
- Please review the sizes below and click here to choose the size of the uniform shirt and shorts.
- All orders must be placed by Sunday, August 8, 2021 to ensure timely delivery for the start of the Fall 2021 soccer season.
- Your coach will give you your uniform before the season starts.